The 4th Annual CYL Mother’s Day Art Contest!
Credit/Donation/Refund Confirmations Emailed Out
Yesterday we finished processing all of our COVID-19 registration fee credit/donation/refund instructions and emailed out confirmations. Thanks for your patience during these crazy crazy times! Let us know if you have any questions.
The 4th Annual CYL Mother's Day Art Contest!
The tradition continues! Get your creative juices flowing as we are opening this year's competition up to ALL forms of media and art.
- Song and Dance
- 3D Computer Art and Graphics
- Video Games
- Short Stories
If you express yourself doing it, we want you to share!
We are looking for the best examples that capture the spirit of Mother's Day, our moms, and Cambridge Youth Lacrosse! The most creative blend of the three themes will win a prize! This year, we will have both athlete (CYL registered) and parent/guardian divisions.
Our 3 winners in each division in order will select from:
- Gift certificate to your favorite Cambridge restaurant. We want to support our local businesses when they get back up and running!
- $50 gift certificate from our partners at DICK'S Sporting Goods!
- Choice of Black or White Under Armour Cambridge Youth Lacrosse hat!
You can send entries (… or links to larger media) along with the content creator's name and CYL registered athlete's name to: media @ cambridgeyouthlacrosse.org
- Deadline to submit entries is Sunday, May 17th, 11:59:59pm.
- Limit of 1 entry per registered athlete - i.e., if you have 3 kids registered, they can submit 3 total entries.
- Limit of 1 entry per adult - i.e., grandpa only gets to submit one breakdance routine with 3 registered grandkids.
- DISCLAIMER: All entries may be used on our CYL website, in our promotional material, or loaned to the ICA.
Can't wait to see what you come up with and best of luck to everyone!
CYL's Summer and Fall Plans
A number of families have asked about CYL's Summer and Fall plans. Summer scheduling as we have had in the past is highly unlikely given current guidance.
Thinking optimistically, we are looking to our Fall Lacrosse Skills Development program as a potential restart point. Fall sessions are FREE and NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
In the past, we have run Sundays from 2 - 4p starting in early September thru Halloween at Danehy Park - weather permitting.
We will reach out as soon as we hear from the city on the safest path to normalcy. In the meantime, keep up-to-date on our latest via:
Add @cambridgeyouthlacrosse.org to your Safe Senders List
Be sure to receive all of our important program emails by adding @cambridgeyouthlacrosse.org to your Safe Senders List. If you need assistance adding to your safe senders list, let us know and we can help you out.
Thank You Sponsors!
Whenever possible, send love their way!
You can learn more about our great sponsors here:
As always, feel free to reach out to us with questions or comments at: play @ cambridgeyouthlacrosse.org.
- Cambridge Youth Lacrosse